Exploring the good practices in textile circular economy
The Concept of the trip is based on three steps : Collection of textile Waste, Classification of textiles Waste and Valorization by both Reuse and Recycling.
The key points being:
- Who is involved in the TEXTILE CIRCULAR ECONOMY?
- Which Projects / Entities / Companies and other agents are working together?
- Is there public/private collaboration?
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE TRIP
- Better know the good practices found in the Netherlands.
- How the Netherlands is working toward creating a textile circular economy.
- Better know the trip colleagues so we can:
- Collaborate between municipalities.
- Stimulate the collaboration between different organizations
- Stimulate the public-private collaborations
- Stimulate big transformative projects that create a textile circular economy in our regions.
11:00 p.m. KICK OFF MEETING at AIRPORT
Traveling to Enschede (2,30h)
12:30 /15:00 VISIT – FRANKENHUIS
Traveling to Deventer (1,3h)
16:00/18:00 Visiting HED GOED – Deventer
19:30/21:00 Insights from the 1rst day
20:30/23:00 Networking Dinner at the Hotel
28th – DEVENTER – WORMERVEER – AMSTERDAM
8:00/ 9:00 – 2nd VISIT RESHARE PLANT in DEVENTER
9:00 / 12:30 Presentations : CIRCULAR BERKEL / UPTEX PROJECT / TEXPLUS PROJECT
Traveling with private bus to Wormeveer (2h)
14:30 – 17:30 VISIT PLANT WIELAND in WORMERVEER
Traveling with private bus to Amsterdam
18:00 AMSTERDAM HOTEL
19:00/20:00 Insights sesión
8:00 /9:00 TOUR DE HALLEN /DENIM CITY / HOUSE OF DENIM
9:30/13:30 – PRESENTATIONS
VANG-HHA PROGRAM 2021-2025
13:00-14:30 – Networking lunch / farewell meeting
14:30- 17:30 – Design thinking sesión
18: 00 – Bye Bye – Airport
The Travel Expenses for the trip is expected to be around 850 EUR. Each company could have one voucher of 415€ from Fashion ClusterXchange programme of CLOTH project.